This direct group coaching program is designed to help you accelerate the growth of your non-profit organization. This program is for those making the decisions, the CEO’s, Director’s, and Executives of the organization. Invest NOW to position your organization for success.
I give you the insights on the strategies I employed to garner millions of dollars of funding, while building a powerful network of allies. Invest now, so you can spend more time doing what you are passionate about ……… serving your community.
THE NEXT COHORT START DATE: JUNE 14, 2023
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF
- Are you wanting to START a non-profit organization?
- Are you CURRENTLY running a non-profit organization but aren’t happy with your organization’s growth?
- Are you STRUGGLING to get members?
- Are you STRUGGLING to get grants and funding?
- Are you STRUGGLING to be seen?
- Do you need to recalibrate and focus your mandate?
- Do you need to incorporate self generated revenue into your growth plan?
WHAT YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES
- Weekly group information sessions
- Monthly expert training
- Private clients-only community
- Elevate with like-minded professionals
Week 1: Assessing your organizations structure and ranking the critical factors (governance, tech, and team)
Week 2: Creating a risk mitigation checklist
Week 3: Branding and executive relationship building
Week 4: Expert Guest Speaker
Week 5: Cyber security and data management
Week 6: The importance of legal support. NDA’s and trademarks
Week 7: Expert Guest Speaker
Week 8: How to identify the key government and industry stakeholders
Week 9: Service providers and collaborators
Week 10: Media
Week 11: Expert Guest Speaker
Week 12: Sources for government grants
Week 13: Applying for government grants
Week 14: How to source and apply for industry sponsorships
Week 15: Sustainable revenue generation
Week 16: Putting together your non-profit business plan and implementing your strategy
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
This cohort is open to those persons in leadership positions in any of the following groups:
- Provincially or Federally registered Canadian Non Profit Organizations
- 501(c)(3) Non Profit Corporations